Clean ingredients without any harmful substances, that's the matter of course for KĒORY Young. Find out by yourself that we offer you only the best.
Active ingredients in our products
- Neodermyl™ is a recognized cosmetic ingredient that acts like a wrinkles' filler by enhancing skin firmness, elasticity, and structure. It's an energy source for the skin cells and maintains type I and III collagen, tropoelastin, and elastin. It also improves the skin's elasticity and structure and reduces the depth of wrinkles in less than two weeks. This groundbreaking active ingredient works on skin renewal and gives it a youthful appearance.
- Hydrasalinol – is an extract of coastal plant Salicornia herbacea, and it is a powerful active ingredient for skin hydration. Hydrasalinol takes care of the necessary balance, reduces transepidermal water loss, thus prevents dry skin.
- Orchistem™ – natural ingredient made from Japanese Calanthe orchid that improves communication between skin stem cells and by enhancing collagen and elastin synthesis rejuvenates and brightens up the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – is a sodium salt of hyaluronic acid. The form used in our products has a lower molecular weight, and it has the ability to penetrate into deeper layers of the skin and boosts its hydration. Besides, it’s more easily absorbed into pores, which helps to firm the skin.
- Squalane – is a skin-identical ingredient and NMF (= natural moisturizing factor). In our products, you can find Squalane from sugarcane, which is completely odorless.
- Alaria Esculenta Extract – extract from a species of brown algae with a strong anti-aging effect. Encourages collagen and hyaluronic acid synthesis and increases the firmness of the skin.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – is a synthetically-derived peptide that has ascribed the same effects as Botox. Unlike in the Botox procedure, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 inhibits muscle contractions and only needs to be applied in the skin without using a needle. Thanks to this, there are no irreversible damages or facial paralysis.
- Pentapeptide-3 – another peptide that helps to inhibit muscle contractions and reduces the depth of wrinkles.
Additional oils and other ingredients in our products
- Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate – emulsifier derived from olive oil, combining olive oil properties with other naturally derived ingredients for the desired emulsification effect and accelerates the penetration of active ingredients in deeper levels of the skin.
- Glycerin – a natural ingredient that moisturizes the skin.
- Apricot oil (Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil) - a thin oil pressed from the apricot's seed or kernel. It's well absorbing, and it has a high level of provitamin A.
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter) – is a complex fat rich in vitamins that softens and nourishes the skin.
- Coco-Caprylate – an easy-to-spread natural alternative to silicon oils that leaves a light, non-oily smooth, and velvet skin.
- Macadamia oil – encourages the restoration and nourishment of the skin and contains palmitoleic acid that can be found in human skin but decreases with age.
- Sunflower oil – is an affordable alternative to mineral oils that are derived from petroleum. That's why you won't find them in our products.
- Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Cetyl Palmitate – ingredients of natural origin used to optimize lipids' layer and improve the viscosity.
Your Day Cream Ingredients
Aqua, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Olivate, Coco-Caprylate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Squalane, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calanthe Discolor Extract, Sorbitan Oleate, Parfum, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Salicornia herbacea Extract, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Gluconate, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate.